Saturday 17 December 2016

Seasons Greetings Mice card (Di's Digis image)

Hi crafty friends,

I'm back with another card using a Di's Digis image, this time with 2 sweet little mice on it, aren't they adorable? I have also used a red flourish (Chloe) from Flourish with a Bling. I seem to have lost my mojo a little at the moment, not sure if it's just a Christmas problem, hopefully it will be back with me very soon hehe.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Di's Digis - traditional Christmas colors
Dream Valley - Christmas
Not Just Cards - anything goes
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 2 - Anything Christmas
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes   

Just in case this is the last time you visit my blog before next weekend, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy crafting New Year, thanks for dropping by,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for December! Happy Christmas!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so sweet! I love this image and all the great details
    Thank you for playing with "Stempelsonne"
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganz ganz toll gemacht. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love those mice. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure about losing your mojo -love the cute image and pearl flourish
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute, Lucy! Thanks so much for stopping by to share it with us. It's always so nice to have you join us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy