Monday 17 July 2017

Happy Hour Starts Right Now card (Tiddly Inks image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

My two cards I'm posting tonight are both created with summery images from Tiddly Inks. I love this image so much, it really reminds me of holidays which I can only dream about at the moment seeing as it's winter here and we had our big European holiday last year so no more for a while sob sob. 

I added some gold glitter with clear glue onto the "sand" for texture and used my handmade cloud stencil to make the sky. I used the Lawn Fawn die borders for the sand and water layers, also using a wave die too. I then used some Stickles to give the waves a little dimension. The background palm trees are images from Scrapper's Delights, I used PNG images so I could add them into the scene. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aloha Fridays - anything goes  
Crafting by Designs - summertime
Crafty Calendar - anything goes 
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional ice cream/colours  
Creative Inspirations - anything goes  
Inspiration Destination - anything goes  
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - just about time - Happy Hour
Paper Creator's Crafts -  anything goes 
The Paper Shelter - punches and/or dies (wave, cloud & sun dies)
Polkadoodles -  anything goes w28
Ribbon Girl - any image 
Star Stampz - summer celebrations
Tiddly Inks - independence
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Love the bright, summery colors of your scene. The layers of die cuts and texture of the water and sand create a wonderful look! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I LOVE the waves! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations and good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over here on this side of the world we are roasting. The index can be in the 100's some days. Send us a little cool weather. Just a little.

    I love this card. Wryn looks so relaxed. Great work on the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scene you've created! I'm loving all the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful and so fun! Lovely use of dies to create such a cute scene. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I adore the layers and texture. So much beautiful detail. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute image and textured layers -the sea looks brilliant -same here due to hubbys bad health not had a holiday for the last five years :(
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, I love how you made the waves, so cool!! Thanks so much for playing along at our Die Cuts/Punches challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:)
    Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. So cute. I love the scene you created. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Paper Play Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and love that background. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. Love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous make! Love the sunny scene you've created. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card Lucy. Love the "happy hour" sentiment. Thanks for joining us for out "Just about Time" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, OMCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is really wonderful Lucy! The image is beautifully coloured and I love the texture you've added to the card! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Hanne, DT
    Handmade By Hanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy