Wednesday 13 September 2017

Thinking of you Girly Autumn card (The Greeting Farm image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Phew, if you just read my last post I made entering that card into the challenge I was trying to make with less than a minute to spare, that was close haha! 

So now when I thought I can relax my daughter's bugging me to use the computer so I'm still going to have to be quick! This gorgeous image is from The Greeting Farm, I'm not sure if she's available any more, it was a rubber set but they have more amazing stamp sets there, I have a few new ones coming and I'm super excited about it! 

I heat embossed some stitching and the sentiment, the stitching stamps are a Kaisercraft set. I die cut the tree out of kraft cardstock and then coloured some of it with Copics. The lovely bling is from Flourish with a Bling


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - use kraft
C.R.A.F.T. - Embossing - I heat embossed the stitching and sentiment
Creative Craft Cottage - Thinking of you/get well cards 
Cute Card Thursday - Autumn
Dream Valley - Autumn colours
Ribbon Girl - any card
Send a smile 4 kids - fall or halloween for kids
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - stamp it - no digis
TGF Farm Fresh Friday - sketch
Your Next Stamp - sketch or colours - used all the colours

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Lucy, I love everything about this card! Your coloring is gorgeous and the design elements are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge! We are currently having a DT call, it's a really nice group to design with. I would love it if you would take a look and consider applying=}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea to heat emboss the stitching. I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card Lucy, thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl September card challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck.Have a biceps day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling scene, Lucy, I especially love that ornate tree! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week. Please also have a look at our DT call and consider applying for the position of DT member, we are a friendly bunch.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, not seen her for years. Thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and image love the embossed stitching and Autumn colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy